Solid planning saves time, money, and resources and leads to a successful project—whether it’s a watershed, a region, or an easement.
Our team of biologists, scientists, planners, and designers craft effective solutions to complex resource issues by balancing use with conservation. We put our technical proficiencies to work for you by gathering and analyzing data, facilitating stakeholder outreach, and navigating through governmental rules and regulations.
Water Resources Planning
- Watershed Assessments
- EPA Nine Element Watershed Plans
- Source Water Protection Plans
- Comprehensive Stormwater Assessments
- Flood Hazard Reduction
See examples of our watershed planning.
Regional & Land Use Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Comprehensive Plans
- Environmental Planning
- Cultural & Heritage Resource Planning
- Economic Resource Benefit Studies
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Categorical Exclusions (CE)
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Brownfield Assessments
See examples of NEPA and SEPA.
Outdoor Recreation Planning
- Recreation Master Plans
- Nature Based Park Design
- Sports Parks & Complexes
- Interpretive signage
- Historic & Cultural Sites
- Natural Resource Management
See examples of our outdoor recreation planning.
Conservation Easement Planning
- Conservation Easement Evaluations
- Working Farms & Forests
- Estate Planning
- Conservation Easement Facilitation & Development
See a our work with conservation easement planning.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
See examples of our geographical information systems.
Partnership & Capacity Building
- Landowner Outreach
- Stakeholder Outreach
- Grant Writing
- Partnership Development
- Group Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
See examples with partnership and capacity building.
miles of watersheds planned
regional & land use planning projects
NEPA documents developed
Explore the full range of exciting projects by Equinox.See them all
Put our expertise to work on your project. Contact us