The Clean Water Act of 1972 requires that governments and companies that create unavoidable impacts to streams and wetlands during construction projects must offset those impacts within the watershed where they occur before any work is done. Impactors are first required to seek a private mitigation bank where they can purchase stream or wetland credits to offset the planned impacts. We understand that securing credits early on is essential to the success of your project.
EW Solutions, our stream and wetland mitigation arm, currently operates a stream preservation mitigation bank that services the entire French Broad 05 watershed, shown on the map below. If you’re in need of credit assistance, we’re here to help!Mitigation Site Map
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH EW SOLUTIONS:
- Stream, and wetland credits for impacts in the French Broad 05 River Basin (HUC 06010105).
- Delivery of Transfer Letter immediately upon payment, so permitting is never held up.
- Payment delivery to our Asheville office for same day transactions.
- Same day Statement of Availability provided for 401/404 permit needs.
- Regular, open communication regarding credit availability.
- Pricing and availability guaranteed for up to 6-months, with a deposit.