In nature, small changes can have big effects. In ecology projects, Equinox knows that details make all the difference.
Reliable data is our hallmark, and ecological knowledge is fundamental to much of what we do—whether it’s managing invasive species, analyzing wildlife habitats, or assessing streams and watersheds. We also have the permitting skills to put plans into action, and the monitoring capacity to measure a project’s success.
Natural Resource Inventories & Assessments
- General Site Assessments
- Aquatic & Terrestrial Habitat
- Botanical Inventories
- Rare, Threatened, & Endangered Species
- Fish and Benthic
- Wildlife & Habitat
- Forest Health Monitoring
- Carolina Vegetation Survey
See examples of our natural resource inventories and assessments.
Invasive Exotic Species Management
- Invasive Exotic Plant Control
- Invasive Management Plans
- Integrative Pest Management
- Training for Invasive Plant Identification & Treatment
See our invasive plant management plans.
Streams & Wetland Assessments
- Site Inventories
- Stream Determinations
- Stream Channel Surveys
- Stream Channel Substrate Sampling
- Wetland Delineations
See a few of our Stream and Wetland Assessments.
Environmental & Regulatory Permitting
- Section 401/404 Permitting
- Stormwater Permitting
- Land Disturbance Permitting
See a few examples of regulatory permitting.
- Pond and Stream Management Plans
- Wildlife Habitat Management Plans
- Forest Management Plans
See a few of our habitat management plans.
- Stream and Wetland Monitoring
- Biological Monitoring
- Stormwater BMP Functional Assessments
See examples of ecological monitoring.
monitoring projects for mitigation
acres of ecological restoration
feet of streams restored
natural resource inventories
Explore the full range of exciting projects by Equinox.See them all
Put our expertise to work on your project. Contact us