Equinox, has an opening for a Landscape Architect or Civil Engineer.
The incumbent will provide design for stormwater, park, greenway, land planning, sustainable landscape design, and ecological restoration projects. Candidates should be dependable, resourceful, organized, self-motivated, and demonstrate effective oral and written communication, good interpersonal skills and a positive and respectful attitude.
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate the following skills:
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD (Civil 3D) including experience with horizontal and vertical alignment
- Experience in site engineering
- Ability to design construction details
- Experience with construction management
- Experience designing stormwater management systems
- Project Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, GIS Software, Adobe products such as In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
Equinox is a multi-disciplinary firm composed of professionals with diverse backgrounds in natural resources, landscape architecture, land planning, recreation planning, conservation planning, environmental science, and LEED. Our mission is to facilitate conservation and sustainable development by servicing private, public, and non-profit interests with high quality ecological services, conservation planning, and environmental design. In addition to knowledge, skill, and ability, Equinox is looking for an individual that embraces both the mission and core values of the company. Interested, qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience and the ability of the chosen candidate to perform the specific job duties required of the position.
Equinox is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.